Wilton Resources Inc. was founded by the former Senior Executives and Financial Bankers of First Calgary Petroleum Ltd. (FCP), a company which operated in Algeria for eleven years. The executives of Wilton have an extensive history in international exploration and development.
HIGHLIGHTS OF FIRST CALGARY PETROLEUM ACCOMPLISHMENTS
FCP operated two 100% concessions in Algeria.
- acquired 2000 km2 3D seismic
- drilled 50+ exploration and development wells
- independently assigned 2P reserves of 4 TCF(e) or 700 mmbo(e)
- completed Front End Engineering and Design (FEED) and Engineering Procurement Contract (EPC) for production
Commerciality was declared on one of the concessions.
In 2012 the fields began producing 35,000 boe/d going to peak 120,000 boe/d.
HIGHLIGHTS OF EXECUTIVE TEAM'S INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE
Expertise in exploration, development, completion and fracturing well technology.
- Invested US$700 million in Algeria in exploration, development and well completion planning and execution
- Front End Engineering and Design (FEED) and an Engineering Procurement Contract (EPC) for development fields completed
Proven success in financing, financial control and auditing.
- Executive leadership raised over US$800 million of equity capital for exploration and development in Algeria
- Executive leadership refinanced £650 million of power generation assets
- Fiduciary responsibilities for production sharing contracts in controllership of upstream budgeting and planning completed
- Responsibilities for regulatory filings and compliance with the UK and Canadian security authorities completed
Management of large integrated projects.
- Executive management of engineering, construction, commissioning and operations of a 1000 megawatt power generation plant in England valued at C$1.5 billion
- Executive management of project development, engineering, construction, commissioning, and operations of 8 power generation plant across Canada valued at C$1.5 billion
- Management of large civil construction projects, in Algeria and other international locations