Website Content, Function and Purpose
These terms and conditions of use are current as of November 1st, 2012. Wilton Resources Ltd. encourages you to use this website and information contained herein for your personal, non-commercial use.
Legal Disclaimers, Copyright and Trademarks
All material found in the pages of this Website is protected under the copyright laws of Canada and of other countries.
Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs in the pages of this Website may constitute trade names, trademarks or service marks of Wilton Resources Ltd. or its subsidiaries, or the use of which may have been licensed to them. The display of trademarks, trade names or service marks on pages at this Website does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted to anyone else.
Any unauthorized downloading, re-transmission, republication or other copying or modification of material posted on this Website, including trade-marks, trade-names and service marks, may violate federal, common or civil law, trade-mark law and copyright law, and may result in legal action.
MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE AN OFFERING OF SECURITIES IN ANY JURISDICTION. Information disclosed under the corporate and securities laws of those Canadian jurisdictions applicable to Wilton Resources Ltd. is not intended to be in any way qualified, amended, modified or supplemented by the information otherwise available in, through or on this Website. Due to the technical and security risks inherent in the Internet, and because the document you access may differ from the original depending on your browser software, the information set out in this website should not be used for the purpose of making investment decisions with respect to Wilton Resources Ltd. shares. If you are contemplating trading in Wilton Resources Ltd. securities, you should contact the company to obtain printed copies of the documents you wish to review.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The information and material contained in this Website are believed to be accurate and complete at the time of their posting. Although Wilton Resources Ltd. attempts to ensure that all information and material remain current and accurate, Wilton Resources Ltd. does not warrant their accuracy, completeness and currency at all times.
No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to warranties as to non-infringement of intellectual property rights or third party rights, title, latent defects, uninterrupted service, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer viruses, is given in conjunction with the information, materials and software algorithms.
Exclusion of Liability
In no event will Wilton Resources Ltd. be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, moral or consequential damages, loss of profits, opportunities or information or for expenses arising in connection with this Website, with any software algorithms available thereon nor with any hyperlinked website or for use thereof or inability to use by interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if Wilton Resources Ltd. is advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. Software algorithms made available and hyperlinks to other Internet resources are at your own risk. The content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these software algorithms and resources are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by Wilton Resources Ltd..
Links to Third Party Websites
Wilton Resources Ltd. does not control any third party website and is therefore not responsible for the content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. Wilton Resources Ltd. provides such links only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by Wilton Resources Ltd. of the linked website or information contained therein.
The Internet is not yet a fully secure medium, and therefore confidentiality and privacy cannot be ensured. Wilton Resources Ltd. will not be liable for any damages resulting from the transmission of confidential or personal information.
Pursuant to recent changes in various legislative acts regarding the collection and retention of personal information, Wilton has now posted its Statement of Privacy Practices.
Forward Looking Statements
This Website may contain forward-looking statements that may be identified by words like "outlook", "estimate", "anticipates", "expects" or similar expressions. These forward-looking statements are based on certain assumptions that involve a number of risks and uncertainties and are not guarantees of future performance. Actual results could differ materially as a result of changes to Wilton's plans, the impact of changes in commodity prices, competition, financing availability, regulatory and environmental issues, weather, general economic, market and business conditions as well as production, development and operating performances and other risks associated with oil and gas operations.
Statement of Privacy Practices, Effective November 1st, 2012
Wilton Resources Ltd. ("WIL") respects the privacy and confidentiality of our stakeholders' personal information. Our policies with respect to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information are reflected in this Statement of Privacy Practices ("Privacy Statement"), which is created to inform you about our privacy practices. This Privacy Statement:
- explains WIL's practices with respect to the collection, use, disclosure and protection of personal information by WIL;
- provides information on how to access, correct and update personal information; and
- explains how to contact WIL with privacy-related questions or comments.
What personal information does WIL collect?
WIL may collect certain personal information about you, either directly or through our partners, affiliates or associates. The personal information may be collected in person, over the telephone, through the mail or over the Internet. The information that we may collect or obtain includes, but may not be limited to:
- your contact information such as your name, address, title, telephone number and email address, and so on;
- information about your transaction history which may include your depositories and beneficiaries;
- medical information, if provided by you for WIL's benefits program; and
- information about land or mineral rights if you are a surface or mineral lease owner;
Why does WIL collect and use your personal information?
WIL requires personal information about you in order to manage our business and provide services to our customers. We collect personal information only for the following purposes:
- To create and maintain a responsible business relationship with you and provide ongoing service. For example, we may collect and use personal information in order to provide payroll or collect bank account information to ensure timely payments by direct deposit of monies owing to you;
- To maintain our business and operations on your behalf. We need to collect or use personal information to provide settlement reports, or to alert you about environmental incidents in your area;
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements. Collecting and using personal information is required for us to meet our contractual obligations to you, or legal and regulatory obligations to others.
When does WIL share your personal information with others?
The following are situations where we may share some personal information about you with others:
- Subject to applicable laws, we may disclose your personal information to a government agency, court or law enforcement agency.
- We may disclose your personal information to public authority or, if in our reasonable judgement, it appears that there is imminent danger to life or property that could be avoided or minimized by disclosure of the information.
- We will disclose necessary personal information to provide insurance coverage for those employees participating in our Group Insurance Benefit Plans.
How does WIL protect your personal information?
WIL considers personal information provided by you to be private and confidential and accordingly we treat it with care. WIL:
- will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than those identified in this Privacy Statement, except with your consent or where permitted by law to do so;
- will protect the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information with reasonable security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information; and
- will keep your personal information as accurate and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes identified in this Privacy Statement.
Consent to collection, use and disclosure of personal information
Unless you contact us to advise us otherwise, by receiving this Privacy Statement, you are deemed to acknowledge and agree that you have consented to the collection, use and disclosure practices set out in this Privacy Statement as they relate to your personal information. You may withdraw this consent at any time by advising WIL in writing. However, this withdrawal is subject to the terms and conditions of any contractual agreements you have with WIL and other legal restrictions.
Accessing, correcting or updating personal information
At any time, you may request that WIL correct or update your personal information by advising WIL in writing. WIL will use reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal information is accurate and current.
How do I contact WIL with respect to questions or complaints regarding my personal information?
If you have any requests, questions or comments about your personal information or this Privacy Statement, you may contact the company.
Wilton Resources Ltd. retains the right to amend this Statement from time to time without advanced warning or prior knowledge of the reader.
An experienced and influential leadership team
Wilton is lead and advised by a team with extensive international business and operational experience, as well as technical expertise. The team is comprised of two former Canadian Ambassadors, an Investment banker, a Solicitor, and a seasoned oil and gas executive.
A track record of significant international success
Wilton Resources Inc. was founded by the former Senior Executives and Financial Bankers of First Calgary Petroleum Ltd., a company which operated in Algeria for eleven years. The executives of Wilton have an extensive history in international exploration and development. Learn More
Acquiring high-impact world class assets
Wilton is an international oil and gas company with a global opportunity view of unlocking underdeveloped resources. Its current focus are the significant reserves
of Africa. Learn More
Leveraging proven Canadian technologies
Wilton is a Canadian company created specifically for the implementation of exploration, drilling, and completion technologies developed in North America to unlock reserves left behind in both conventional and unconventional reservoirs. Learn More
Wilton’s latest news and events
As Wilton continues to grow we want to keep you up-to-date with our latest press releases, presentations and media coverage. Learn More
Get in touch with Wilton
We value hearing from you - please contact us for additional information or to answer any questions. Learn More